Buy eye pillows online at Upward Dog, Australia’s home of eco yoga.
What is an eye pillow?
- These handy yoga accessories are a small pillow that is usually filled with linseed or buckwheat and lavender
How do I use one?
- Drape over your closed eyes as you lie back and release into your savasana (corpse pose) or pranayama (yogic breathing) practice
- The weight will gently spread over your eye area, and the calming fragrance will help you to draw your senses within
- They are great to use when winding down at night, or during massage
- Be warned – kids have been known to pinch them!
Upward Dog Eye Pillows
- Contain pesticide free lavender and linseed, with organic, ethically produced linen covers
- Printed by Australian women artists in unique designs
Mukti Restore Organic Eye Pillows
- Use organic lavender, linseed and cotton
- Come in three solid colours, with a cotton carrier bag to keep them in perfect condition