Need to improve your grip and reduce slip during yoga? Manduka Yoga Grip is a grip enhancer and evaporating gel that creates a moisture barrier between your skin and your yoga mat. It is specifically designed to support new yogis learning to develop their grip through regular practice.
The texture feels dry and chalky on your hands, never sticky, and is easily removed with water.
For use on any closed-cell mat, including Manduka PRO series, eKO series and Foundations series.
Inside scoop: If you aren’t a fan of the feel of a chalkboard or terracotta, this product may not be for you. It’s dry, chalky texture is what creates excellent grip from hand to mat.
- Yoga Grip Enhancer – Improves grip and reduces slip. An alternative to hand towels for helping new yogis develop their grip.
- For use on all closed cell yoga mats, including Manduka PRO series, eKO series, and Foundation series. Not recommended for use with our open-cell GRP series mats.
- Shake well before use.
- Pull cap upward to pop open. Do not unscrew.
- Squeeze a small drop into the palm of hand. It is recommended to begin with ½ inch or 1-cm diameter.
- Apply across palm and ﬁngers. Apply to feet if desired.
- Rub hands together and let dry. It is normal for a powdery white coating (ﬁlm) to appear where applied. This ﬁlm can be easily wiped away with a towel; grip eﬀectiveness will still be maintained. Will not harm clothing or yoga equipment. Washes oﬀ with soap and water.
- Close pop-up cap securely for airtight seal.
- Once hands and/or feet are dry, begin your practice.
- Re-apply if necessary.
- To remove, thoroughly wash hands and/or feet with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
CONTENTS FLAMMABLE – DO NOT APPLY NEAR FIRE OR FLAME. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE AROUND FACE OR EYES.
INGREDIENTS: Denatured Alcohol, Silica & Citrus Fragrance.