Yoga blocks, also known as yoga bricks, support you firmly as you develop your flexibility, alignment and range of motion. They’re wonderful modifiers when you’re not quite ready for a full pose. You can use them to create support at three different heights to meet you at the right spot on a certain day – genius! 💡
Try the adjustable support of blocks in the following poses: Triangle / Half moon / Monkey / Bridge / or Squat.
We love cork blocks! At Upward Dog we only stock cork blocks from the leading suppliers. Cork blocks are sturdy, firm, smooth and non-slip. Cork is easy to grip even when you are sweaty – say goodbye to your hands squeaking and slipping on plastic foam. These blocks are 100% biodegradable and made from a renewable resource. Cork is also naturally anti-microbial and impermeable to liquid.
We pack the blocks that we send in eco-conscious packaging that is kind to the Earth and plastic free. We use bio-degradable and recycled kraft paper to keep unnecessary packaging to an absolute minimum. 🌳
We stock the following cork blocks:
- Create Flow Cork Yoga Blocks: Australian-designed, smooth, a little smaller and lighter than the Manduka full size blocks 🦘
- Manduka Cork Yoga Blocks: supportive and robust, slightly larger than other
blocks, crafted in China.
- Manduka Lean Cork Yoga Blocks: a lighter and slimmer cork block, suitable for travel, crafted in China. 🧳
- Zone Cork Yoga Blocks: Australian-designed, ergonomic octagonal shape 🦘
- MEG Cork Yoga Blocks: Australian-designed, a little slimmer than full size Manduka or Create Flow blocks, made in Portugal 🦘🧳