S U P P O R T E D B Y B E A U T Y
Shop for a beautiful yoga bolster online in Australia. These handy yoga props are filled with natural, anti-microbial kapok fibre, which is sourced ethically from communities in Timor.
We have covered our bolsters with ethically-manufactured linen. The fabric is printed with designs inspired by the Australian environment, using non-toxic inks. You can remove the cover for washing, and to place the bolster in the sun. There, the kapok filling will restore its firm buoyancy.
The weight of these bolsters is right in that sweet spot: they aren’t a brick to drag around, yet your body knows that it is supported. It is the perfect restorative yoga bolster. You can yield, and release. Ahhh.
F E A T U R E S:
- 72 x 23 x 23 cm; 1kg
- Cylindrical yoga bolster filled with natural kapok fibre
- Free of polyester and microfibre
- Linen cover is hand printed with non-toxic inks
- Unique prints by Australian artists
- Removable cover for cleaning
- A handle on one end for easy carrying
- The perfect firmness for a yin yoga bolster
- These bolsters support people in Timor, Indonesia, and women’s small businesses in Australia
In fact, you can also check out these businesses directly – let’s support each other! Ink and Spindle make glorious fabrics and homewares, Andreyna Sanchez at Dre Chez executes spot-on photography and video, and Neroli Betts at Dandy N is the queen of independent, ethical production.
Like our Upward Dog bolsters? Check out our eye pillows with fragrant lavender here.
Available now: a perfect lockdown or Mother’s Day gift x